Question
Posted by: Margie | 2009/09/21

Eczema

Coulod you maybe recommend a safe and good sunscreen lotion for a 2 yr old that suffers from severe eczema

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Margie

You may wish to try out several brands of sunscreens to find the one that best suits your LO's skin. Best is
to avoid being in direct sunlight altogether if you are not able to find a suitable sunscreen.
I'd suggest trying AcornKids' Safe Sun Sun Block Fragrance Free or Elizabeth Anne's sunscreen for babies.

1
Posted by: DOROTHY | 2009/09/25

My 18 month old daughter' s itching has increased especially at night.She scratches all night long and refuses to wear mittens.What otc medicine can I use.

Reply to DOROTHY