Posted by: sthie | 2009-05-29

hi. i have eczema and i am really suffering, it has gone up to my face where it itches and has blisters and it burns. i also have asthma and an eye problem. how can i get something permanent that can help me? i am really suffering here, i am tired when the cream finishes it comes back and it gets worse by the day. i have tried everything and i just want something cheap since i am a student and something that works. most pharmacists dont tell me what it is they are giving me so it is hard to get it from another pharmacist when i am at school. please help, or if you know anybody who can, i am desparate, i hardly go out because of this curse. please reply to my email. i beg of you.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Firstly - You really nead to see a dermatogist for the best treatment options for your condition. Severe eczema may require a complete lifestyle change and not simply a cream or ointment.

The pharmacies you've been to probably just mix a mild cortizone cream and a carrier cream together.