Question
Posted by: stacia | 2009-02-04

eczema

i suffer from eczema. and wash in acqeous cream and use lenovate when it is bad. and allegx tablets.but it does not seem to improve at all.it' s just spreading is there anything i can do to improve it? and i sweat extremely very much in my hair that sweat droplets fall down my face. it' s causing me to smell and deodrant don' t last for more than an hour and a half please help me.

Hi Stacia
Eczema is something that should be managed, as it is not something one can heal. It may wax and wane, and if you are stressed or sick it may get worse.
You are doing everything right, if it still is not controlled you may need to get UV light treatment or a prescription for one of the newer drugs (see http://www.medicinenet.com/eczema/page3.htm) from your doctor.

The sweating may be due to menopause if you are in that age range ( have your GP check your FSH levels) or due to hyperhidrosis, an overactive sympathetic system (You could try Probanthine tablets for this, but it may cause dry mouth and drowsyness.)

1
Posted by: stacia | 2009-02-06

thank you for the advice bout the uv light treatment will find out more about it. as for the probanhine tablets are those avaliable over the counter or is a prescribtion required. i' m only 25 yrs old not sure if menopause happens at this age.

Reply to stacia