Question
Posted by: sophie | 2008/07/10

Ectopic pregnancy & reconceiving

I've just had an ectopic pregnancy and underwent surgery to remove it. I would like to know how long I should wait before I can conceive again.

Dear Sophie

It takes an average of 4 – 6 weeks to fully recover from surgery from an ectopic pregnancy. However, it would be wise to wait about 3 months after having the surgery to try and conceive again.

1
Posted by: sbuda | 2008/07/12

Ey Sophie I had ectopic pregnancy last year July and I had operation done on my left cube and it was removed,I am still trying to conceive again since then.

I go to my gyno almost every month for check up on my right cube coz that's all I have, Rather do the same and make sure you keep that cube as clean as possible.
Be patient you will conceive :-)

Reply to sbuda