Question
Posted by: Cheryl | 2012/07/10

Ectopic pregnancy and fertomid

I took fertmid 50 and fell pregnant on the first cycle. I had an ectopic and inuterine pregnancy and had to have a d& c as well as a salpingostomy due to a ruptured fallopian tube. This was 6 weeks ago. My doctor has now put me on Fertomid again so that I can try to concieve. I wanted to know if Fertomid increases the chnces of another ecopic pregnancy as I know that odds are higher after a first ectopic.

No Fertomid does not increase the chances of an ectopic pregnancy.

3
Posted by: natacha | 2016/04/08

Hi, I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2004, and since haven't been able to conceive. My doctor prescribed me fertomid 50. Just want to basically be reassured that this will work as I'm anxious to fall pregnant. I'm 35 years old

Reply to natacha | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Geraldine | 2016/05/17

Hi. I also had a ectopic pregnancy in 2014. I was put on Clomid and then Femara before the pregnancy without any luck.In Feb 2016 my dr put me on clomid again but Click didn't have clomid so they gave me Fertimed. 2 months down and and I am happy to report that I am 6 weeks pregnant with good HCG levels. Will see the gynae again on the 23rd of May to confirm with ultrasound that everything is ok, but so far so good! no side effects or pain. So I'm holding thumps. Good luck and God Bless.