Question
Posted by: salamina | 2012/04/12

ectopic pregnancy

Hi .i had an ectopic preg last month and my gynae gave me a nil (methotyxane). so i want to know after how many months i can try to fall preg again.And another question is that last week i was having a sharp abdominal pain and the doctor check me in the sonar and it was a cyst,so i want to know if cysts can cause miscarrage

I presume that your doctor is following you up and you should only try to fall pregnant again when he is happy that the ectopic has disappeared completely. It is unlikely that a cyst would cause a miscarriage.

1