Posted by: Malebo | 2011-03-22

Ectopic Pregnancy

When can you tell you have passed chances of Ectopic?
I have had two already now i missed my period 2 day did not do a HPT yet, i am so scared of Ectopic the pain that i felt last time i thought i was dying. Need to do a test then go see a Gynae.

I agree with Purple.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-24

I agree with Purple.

Posted by: PUrple | 2011-03-22

AFter my first one, the gynae told me that if my period is ever late, on the day after it is due I must do a home test and if it is positive must immediately phone his offices and do a quantitative beta test which will get repeated 48 hours later to check on my hormone levels.
I must then also go in for a scan to see if there is anything in my womb or not.

I suggest you phone and leave a message for your gynae today and ask what s/he would like you to do.

Reply to PUrple