Question
Posted by: zanele | 2011/02/23

Ectopic pregnancy

I found out I was 5 weeks pregnanct in november last year, however it was an ectopic pregnancy. Thus I had to go in for a surgery to remove my baby and I''m struggling to deal with the loss. to make matters worse, my boyfriend ( who was the father of my child) decided that he wasnt go to with the loss and decided to terminate the relationship. How do I get over this emotional turmoil? will I be pregnant again? what vitamins should I take in order to prevent this in the future? what else should I do in taking care of myself in order to make sure that I lessen the chances of this horrible experiece happening again in the near future. please help!!!

It may be sueful for you to see a psychologist to help you with the loss. You should avoid progesterone contraceptives and see that you do not get any pelvic infections. The important vitamin for prregnancy in general is folate, though this will not prevent an ectopic pregnancy.

1