Question
Posted by: mpho | 2010/09/10

ectopic pregnancy

i would like to know after ectopic pregnancy i had,what am i suppose to do or where to start for check ups because i went to a gynaecologist last year and told me i can get preg again but now i need a second opinion before getting another one.

What do you need a second opinion about? You only need to see someone if you struggle to fall pregnant

4
Posted by: lebogang | 2010/09/20

I also had ruptured ectopic 3 years back and now I want to have a baby. can I still fall pregnant? I am doing the aerobics and would like to know if they might affect my pregnancy if ever I fall pregnant, because the previous pregnancy I was doing aerobics and I thought it was the cause of my ectopic.

Reply to lebogang
Posted by: Purple | 2010/09/13

I had an ectopic pregnancy and then fell pregnant 5 months later. My son is now 6 and I" ve fallen pregnant with another baby after 6 months of trying.

It can take you longer to fall pregnant if you only have one fallopian tube, but generally it doesn''t.

Reply to Purple

Posted by: anon | 2010/09/10

hi there, i had an ectopic pregnancy last year. it was one of those severe cases where my tube ruptured and had to be removed. i saw my gynea a few times after that just to make sure that everything was ok. Two months later i was pregnant of course i was worried because i was told that there is a 10% chance of having another one once you have had it. i suggest you stick to one gynea as he/ she knows your history. it shouldn''t be difficult to fall pregnant though.

Reply to anon