Posted by: angel face | 2009-07-13

Ectopic pregnancy

Im 29 and I just hade one of my tubes removed because of an ectopic pregnancy. Will I be able to conceive again.

If the other tube is okay, you should be ab le to conceive.

Posted by: Hope | 2009-07-23

hi Angel,

I am 32 and had an ectopic last yr.I conceived again in Feb this yr with no problems at all. Just dont put your mind to it, it will happen on its own

Reply to Hope
Posted by: Dee | 2009-07-21

Hi Angel Face

I had the same happen to me in Jan -I' m 28yrs. The gynae told me yes I will be able to fall pregnant again but it may take longer than usual as only 1 ovary is connected now. You usually ovulate from different sides each month (they take turns). He also said to monitor next pregnancy carefully to avoid another ectopic - so go for scans as soon as you suspect your' e pregnant and they can chack if the egg is traveling in the right direction etc.

Good luck!

Reply to Dee