Question
Posted by: MIa | 2009/01/17

Ectopic pregnancy

I had a little girl in Feb 2006. I left the pill to try for no 2 in April 2007. Had a miscarriage in Nov 2007.

I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy last week and I lost my right fallopian tube.

How will this influence my chances of having another baby? When is it save to start TTC' ing again?

I' m desperate to be pregnant again

If your left tube is okay, you should be able to fall pregnant. It is usually advisable to wait at least 3 months after a pregnancy. You should see your doctor as soon as you are pregnant. If nothing happens in 9 months, consult a fertility expert.