Question
Posted by: H | 2010/11/19

Ecstasy

Anyone with experience, how was sex on E?

This forum is designed for professional assistance and feedback. No comment.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

8
Posted by: H | 2010/11/22

Thanks, 2 problems though: where do you buy it and it seems that each time you use it, you cause brain damage.

Reply to H

So Sensational and much more sensual. Thing is to not start the bonking immediately, rather wait a few hours when you feeling at the nice feelings. It feels like forever but the best is yet to come. Only thing I hate is the come down. But its good to have someone in bed with you the next morning, to help take that away. Such a bomber if she leaves and you left all alone

Posted by: jojo | 2010/11/19

I say it sucks i tried it and i could''nt get it up.

Reply to jojo
Posted by: BMW | 2010/11/19

Yep - my daughter started on E, then went to to cocaine, then heroin. Wake up guys, PLEASE!!

Reply to BMW
Posted by: annon | 2010/11/19

By the way - I am female

I tried it about 5yrs again and it was F*& %$ mindblowing. The best -|- ing I ever had. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I slipped it into my hubby''s drink?

Right, where can I get some?

Reply to annon
Posted by: hotstud | 2010/11/19

mind blowing

Reply to hotstud

one word ecstatic

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/19

Reply to sexologist