Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-29

Ecstacy and Cat

Was just wondering if you use e and like a few lines of cat occasionaly, i''m talking like 1 every 3 months or something at clubs, can you become addicted? how bad is this for you? it really helps me dance the whole night and i lose weight this way too? Thanks

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Anon

The health effects are very negative and don not be misled - there is no such thing as recreational drug use. Stop immediately.

Posted by: Tess | 2010-12-06

No I am sure you will be o.k. I took cat for a long time on and off. As long as it doesn''t become a habit and depending what the dealer put in it. Cat is not realy an addiction it''s a mind thing. Stay safe and don''t make it a habit. Enjoy it when you do it!

Reply to Tess
Posted by: Homer | 2010-11-16

When i was in matrix I started to experiment with E,Coke,Acid &  CAT.Only used them when we went to a rave or party over weekends,This continued for at least 2-3 years..I am now 33 and havent touched any of this since - Been clean for about 9 years - So it it can be recreational,Just be very carefull you can addicted so quick,Suppose it depends if you have a adictive personalty - But rather safe than sorry hey

Reply to Homer