Question
Posted by: 2010 | 2010/01/19

EB KAMIN - DURBAN

HI I HAVE been trying to get hold of my pshchiatrist he changed the offices he was based in durban central but moved next to st augustine hospital please help me i need his contact details i need to see him thank you

I have no idea who or where he is. But it would be unprofessional, almost misconduct, for him to re-locate without informing all of his patients and makin suitable arrangements for them. If he is in rooms now near St Augustines, they may know. Is he in the phone book ?

2
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2010/01/19

You could try calling Telkom directory information. The number is 1023.
Or phone the number of another psychiatrist'  s office and ask the receptionist. They usually have each other'  s details.

Reply to Kay in Gtown