Question
Posted by: Trying | 2012/01/16

Eating while not hungry

hi, I''ve been on the slimming diet for 2 weeks &  at times dont feel hungry. Do I have to eat even though im not hungry?

Dear Trying
This is indeed an interesting question: Should you eat the foods specified in your slimming diet even if you are not hungry or should you skip meals and food items and how will this affect your weightloss? If you are using a balanced slimming diet such as the ones on the DietDoc site of Health24.com, then it is actually a good idea to eat all the specified foods and meals. If you find that you feel very full (satiated) then reduce the portion sizes a bit. The whole idea of a balanced slimming diet is that you will not feel hungry or starved or develop cravings as would be the case with a 'starvation' diet. The problem with skipping foods and meals on a slimming diet is that by doing so you may develop cravings and if you succumb to them, that will be the end of your diet!
So by all means reduce your portions slightly, but do try and eat all the specified foods.

2
Posted by: Trying | 2012/01/17

Thanx! I will do so.

Reply to Trying

Dear Trying