Question
Posted by: help needy | 2008-10-30

eating suppresant

hi i am looking for a good eating suppresant i have a problem i can finish a whole lot of food in one time, please help me i am so addicted to food, i am now at 36 in 6 months, i was a 32-34 now my clothes dont fit please help what can i do

Dear Help Needy
I can not recommend any of the appetite suppressants that are available on the market as over-the-counter medications to any of my Readers because they can cause such negative side-effects. I would suggest that you consult your medical dr because there are some diet medications available on prescription that may help (e.g. Xenical or Reductil). It is always best to use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, the negative side-effects of these pills, etc) by surfing on this site.

1
Posted by: p | 2008-11-03

I use Slim Trim, from a chemist in Jhb. Works like a bomb. I' ve had no side effects.

Reply to p