Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/08/19

Eating Plan

I am a 33 year old woman, weighs 54kg and is 1.58m tall. I exercise twice 4 days per week. My eating plan is as follows:

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes + 1 Apple
Tea time: 2 Cream Crackers with Sandwich spread + 1 Pear + 1 Low Fat Cheese wedge
Lunch: 1 Apple + 150g Mixed Veggies + 1 Slice Sandhich Ham
After exercise: 100g Fat free yogurt
Tea Time: 1 Bannana + 1 Slice Ham + 2 Crackers with low fat cheese spread
After exercise: 1 Apple + Dinner (It varies, so I know this is not my beast meal)

In between I drink Tea or Coffee with skim milk and sweetners.

I would like to know if this is sufficient for toning? I know my BMI is quite good, but I just want to look toned.

Dear Eating Plan
Seeing that you BMI - 21,6 which is ideal for adult women, you certainly don't need to lose any more weight. Getting 'toned' will depend on your exercise schedule and if you go to gym you need to ask the instructor to work out a programme that will tone all your muscles and give you a sculpted appearance. The menu you describe appears adequate and relatively balanced.

3

I only have time to do +/- 40 min at a Time, so I divide it into 2 sessions

Posted by: Zama | 2010/08/19

Your diet looks good, but for toning I guess it will be more exercise than diet? And Why train twice a day? Your muscles do need time to recover, hence the toned look you are after. Just a thought

Reply to Zama

Dear Eating Plan