Posted by: Penelope | 2009-09-10

Eating habits

i started eating healthy last week, been on veges, fruits and a bit of cereals.

For BRKFST I had half a cup of Muesli with fat free yoghurt, LUNCH- 1 white roll with Lean Mince cooked with olive oil, NOON SNACK- 5 cayenne pepper Crackers with 1slice cheddar cheese. Have i overeaten? i felt bad after eating a roll and mince, what about 5 crackers and cheese?

Please advice- HAVE I OVEREATEN?

Dear Penelope
If this is all you eat all day then you are certainly not eating sufficient even if you are trying to lose weight. I would recommend that you compare your daily food intake with the balanced slimming diet on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy) and make the necessary adjustments. Please don't get anxious about eating as this can lead to problems like anorexia.