Posted by: Hilton | 2011-06-29

eating during night

Hi, I''ve lately found myself waking up during the night and want to eat sweet stuff. Normally cake, sweets, chocolate or anything sweet things. What can this be? I''m a 34 year old male

I am not sure why you have developed this craving for sweet stuff during the night but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for a glucose tolerance test to exclude insullin resistant diabetes or diabetes type II.

Posted by: N | 2011-06-30

Hilton, I have exactly the same problem. I am a 35yr old female and having been doing it for years. I am of normal weight and dont have any body weight issues etc. just the cravings at 02h00 am in the monring.

Reply to N