Question
Posted by: bongi | 2011/08/17

EATING DISORDERS

Each time I eat, the food drops to my ankle, ankles become fuller and heavy. GP gave me SLOW K tablets. what could be the cause?

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Bongi,
You likely need to consult your GP and ask him/her to explain your ankle swelling. I am not a medical doctor, so cannot tell you with certainty, but it sounds like you are suffering from oedema (commonly known as water retention). The Slow K is Potassium tablets, that might be to prevent the loss if natural potassium levels if you are dehydrating. I also know little else about you and would need to know much more if I were to be able to better advise you. Sorry I cannot say more. Perhaps send a new question with more details.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2011/08/25

Hi Bongi,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert