eating disorder

I tend to eat alot when im unhappy, sad or worried why is this and how can i stop this,,,, im gaining and gaining and makes me feel mor misserable when looking in the mirror but i just cant stop eating....

OK, this isn't what is usually called an Eating Disorder as such ( that's be Anorexia or Bulimia ). But it's common for people to eat more when they're unhappy, especially sweet and comforting foods, which are often fattening. Eating is comforting. The first step would be to limit the food you have at home to healthier and less fattening stuff, and to see a shrink to discover why you are so often feeling unhappy, and change that --- counselling of the CBT form is excellent for dealing with Depression. That will probably solve the problem, both by lifting the depression and by helping you to learn better ways of handling sad feelings when they arise.

I have difficutly falling aslleep before 11 every night, feel lathergic almost daily, and have a craving for cabohydrates. Even when I go to bed early I just can' t fall asleep and have difficulty waking up in the morning.