Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-08-23

Eating

I' m weiging the same as last weekend. I seriously want to loose weight and I know I can just to find the right eating plan that would work on my body. If you starve till a certain weight and start eating again is it for certain you going to gain all the weight back? I think eating is over rated.

There's no healthy way to lose wieght very quickly. Dietdoc can advise on a wise diet. and in fact an effective eating plan doesn't have to be extremely personalized. And then one needs to ad some gentle and gradually increasing exercise.
Starving is NEVER a good idea, it messes up weight, appetite, mood, and physical and mental state --- NOT a good idea at any time. Eating is a basic essential, and starving is like trying to run the car without adding petrol and oil. Overdoing eating is of course no a great idea, but keeping to a healthy diet is always wise