Question
Posted by: Pik | 2008/08/26

Eating

Hey, I keap on feeling hungry or feel like I need to chew something like bread, sweets and salty stuff. I have never had such a problem and always tried to be healthy. I keep on wanting some bread and dont know how to stop

Thanx 4 helping

Well, I beg to differ --- you Do know how to stop, though maybe you don't want to stop. from the way you describe this, it sounds like a comparatively recent thing, and thus a bad habit forming. Just stop. Don't keeo significant amounts of these things in your house, so you can't just give in to the temptations. And every time you feel like it, first remind yourself why it would be bad to give in to the impulse, and then distract yourself by becoming busy with something that needs doing or which will absorb your attention

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/26

Before you stuff it in your mouth just tell yourself you don' t need it after a while you would have learned of the bad habit.

Reply to Zexeon