Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/04/21

Easter Weekend

Hi Cybie
Hope you have a great Easter! Eat some nice Chocolate Easter Eggs.

My great aunt is now paralysed on the one side of her body, dont know if it will be permanent yet but will wait to see what the doctor says. I keep in contact by phoning the hospital.

I will go through tomorrow, thank heavens for all these public holidays and go visit her and sleep over and see where I can help.

Its hard for me to focus on anything else accept being with her.

How should I deal with seeing her thou? I dont want to be emotional and sad but strong and positive for her.

Its weird how you over the years learn to listen to the " voices"  grudges in your life. Have a drink, numb the pain, you will not be able to handle it.

I refuse to listen I know I can be strong enough and I will feel every single feeling, even if I feel sick in my stomach.

Beed to find some nice eggs, first. Have been wrestling with the problems of my stalker, and the huge inadequacies of the Sunnyside Police ( would that I could use Brooklyn, apparently much better ).
Sounds like your G-Aunt has had a stroke. Its hard to predict outcome my mom had a nasty stroke some years ago, and with grit and determination made an almost complete recovery. And within months, we attended the funerals of two different people who had told me that she was certain to be dead in 2 weeks.
She may be scared o what will happen, so just being calm and re-assuring will be useful

1