Question
Posted by: Roger | 2010-03-29

Easter Weekend

Can someone give some nice ideas, I am approcaching 60 and my girlfirend the same, we have been seeing each other for about 5 months, we have a long distance relationship. this weekend my girl will visit me for the whole weekend. Besides going out to eat and see ahows, what other ideas can you give me to make the weekend exciting and special. We enjoy our our sex and would like ideas how to spoil her. I live near the coast.
any ideas are most welcome, thanks..

This is a forum specifically designed for professional advise. No comment.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-03-31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Guy | 2010-03-30

Firstly, be yourself as you sound like a good guy. Take things slow. Maybe book a weekend away near the beach. Romantic picnics, nightcaps. Watch some romantic movies and spend some quality time with your lady. Plan to do things that she enjoys doing, compliment her and let her know how you really feel. Things will progress from there and you would have to think about what to do next. Just be spontaneous and real and I am sure you both will have a fantastic time. Its good to hear that couples at your age are still so passionate.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Belinda | 2010-03-30

How about going somewhere new, and just spending some special time together? Perhaps, you need to decide whether you are in for the long haul. A long distance relationship is difficult at the best of times, and it may be a bit like being on holiday. I think you need to recreate also, a bit of reality in your time together, to ascertain that if you were together 24/7, how it would be.
Some special places might be, to go for moonlight walks by the sea, appreciating the sunset /sunrise and nature, or go somewhere where you may warm yourself in front of a log fire. Perhaps, rent a nice cottage somewhere for the weekend. Romanticism if that is your thing would go down well, I think - good luck

Reply to Belinda
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-29

My wife passed away

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-29

Approaching 60 and girlfriend, what about a wife? but i have an idea for you, just propose to the lady, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy