Question
Posted by: AUWAL | 2010/04/22

EASILY ERITATED &  ANGRY

IN MY OFFICE THERE IS ALOT OF OFFICE POLITICS GOING ON &  IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE GROUP,THAT''S WHERE THE WHOLE THING START''S,AND THE BOSS IS NOT CO-OPERATING WITH ME EITHER AND I EASILY GET ANGRY,SO I ALWAYS ARGUE WITH ALL OF THEM ALWAYS,I AM IN MY LAST CAUTION NOW.PLS,PLS,PLS HELP ME,PLEASEEEEEE.
THANKS.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi Auwal I can hear your frustration Office politics can be a killer. Fist step is to take a big breath, look at what has happened, anything you have done or said that could be seen as incorrect; what has upset you; Plan your remedial action and strategy - calmly. Enlist obvious allies and a senior manager that you can trust. Some biting of the bullet may be necessary!