Question
Posted by: BMJ | 2012-03-15

Ears

Doc, I got a cold that turned into sinusitus. The first symptoms started about 10 days ago. The antibiotic clearned up most of the nasal congestion - epecially the facial pain and colour of mucous to clear. I am still really batteling wtih ears that are completely blocked. It is both ears and I have a stong feeling of intense pressure at the top of my upper jaw where the ears and jaw meet. Initially when the cold/sinus symptoms was at it''s worst, I used sudafed tablets as well as a 3 days course of cortisone and Illiadin for 3 days. I also use beclate nasal spray daily. I dont know what else to do. I am on day 4 of the antibiotic.

HELP!

BMJ

I suggest that you get a second opinion from an ENT specialist. The medication that you are using is correct but it is possible that the antibiotic has to be changed, as well as the duration of treatment.

1
Posted by: kgomotso | 2012-03-16

have fluid and mucus comming out of ears after sinus oparation.

Reply to kgomotso