Question
Posted by: Van | 2009/01/28

Ears

i have been suffering with " talking trhough my ears for the past few days" .

I also have heartburn for the past 3 days - and am not someone who suffers with heartburn

Dear Van
At the back of your throat/nose you have the openings of the Eustachius tubes that provide air to the middle ear. If this is swollen shut you may have a "blocked ears" feeling. It could be due to heartburn pushing back in your throat when you lie down. Try using Gaviscon for the heartburn and Drixine nosedrops twice a day for a few days only.