Question
Posted by: jacko | 2009/04/23

early waking

Hi. need an aromatherapy oil to place in an electric burner on a timer to start working at apprx. 03H00 so that i could wake up daily fresh &  positive at 04h00. any ideas or other suggestions. thank you ... jacko

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use lemon grass to stimulate your nervous system. However i do not know of an electric device that can be set on a timer.

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

2
Posted by: jacko | 2009/04/28

hi! is there an oil I could use on a burner to increase blood circulation as well. will it be safe to mix it with lemon grass oil. thank you. jacko

Reply to jacko
Posted by: jacko | 2009/04/28

Thank you. I' ve seen an electric burner &  i have my own timer switches. Do you have any other ideas that may be able to help me. Thank you ... Jacko

Reply to jacko