Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-13

Early signs of HIV?

HI Doc,
I have been seeing a guy for a short while - the other night things went a bit far and we didnt use any protection ... Im worried as the following day I had a rash all over my torso and back, and its now spread to my arms and legs- but it comes and goes. I thought perhaps it was a heat rash but I have never had this? I havent changed y eating habits .... coud this possibly be an infectio of some sort?

It is not early signs of HIV, as it is far too soon. The rash can be due to an allergic reaction. You can apply Anthisan cream to the affected area. If the rash exacerbates, you should consult your doctor for an examination. If you and your partner want to become serious, you can both consent to a STD profile, in order to be able to have unprotected sex.

Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-13

Sorry forgot to mention I also started on CombiVir ... just in case