Question
Posted by: susysue | 2009/11/13

early signs

ok, i know you guys get this alot, but im really worried. i got my period for one day, and thought its because i went of the pill recently..but now im getting more symptoms thats pointing to pregnancy. my nipples are extremely sensitive, increased viginal discharge(by the way- what should this look like, know its gross, but need to know) and i am getting cramps like period cramps, but no period! i did a pregnancy test, and the second line was barely visible, but i hear before the 1st 6 weeks its ussually very light. can any ladies thats been in this situation please reply...what should i look out for...

If there was a second line, you could be pregnant. Repeat the test in 3-4 days or have a blood test.

4
Posted by: susysue | 2009/11/16

well thanks mimi..i will have to go for the blood test to be 100% sure! thanks for the reply...

all of the best!

Reply to susysue
Posted by: Mimi | 2009/11/16

Well... Congrats is in order I think... Ure pregnant.
if that second line was there, no matter how faint, then its a positive for u. My second pregnancy was exactly the same by the way, and my boy is now 3.
Go for a blood test to make 100% sure.

Reply to Mimi