Question
Posted by: Zee | 2011/11/22

Early pregnancy and how far can I be

dear doc,i missed my period on the 12th November,my last was 12th October.Then last week did a preg test came out pos then did a blood one came out pos too.i am very happy since we''ve been trying for 2 years.now i just want to find out how far am i ,when is the right time to see a gaeny doc,they tell me to wait till i am 8 weeks.

You are just over 7 weeks pregnant so you can make your appointment in the next week or two.

4

Posted by: zee | 2011/11/22

thnx ladies,will try clear view

Reply to zee
Posted by: Mom | 2011/11/22

You are 6 weeks pregnant! You count from the first day of your last period i.e. its been 42 days. Congrats! Try to make an appointment for when you are 9 weeks.

Reply to Mom
Posted by: Lee | 2011/11/22

Clearview has one that gives a pretty acurate week time. Digital blue

Reply to Lee