Question
Posted by: DE123 | 2008-11-20

Early pregnancy and flying 11 hours....

I will be ttc next month. My boss just asked if I could go to the UK (London) in the 2nd or 3rd week in January. If I am successful in getting pregnant next month, I would between 4 to 8 weeks pregnant depending on when I go and come back. I will be there for two weeks and then come back to SA. The flight is 11 hours long.

What I would like to know is - is it safe so early in pregnancy???
I know I have to drink alot of water and walk every hour. Also heard something about epson salts.....not sure what it is for. What do you think Doc???

I did have a miscarriage the first time we tried - was 11 weeks at the time. Found out I was pregnant with my son 7 weeks after my miscarriage. I have already been of the pil for 4 months now.

Thank you!

The flight will not affect your pregnancy.