Question
Posted by: lolo | 2011/04/26

early pregnancy

I was on a contraceptive for two and a half years, stopped last year June..my husdand and I are now trying for a baby, I havnt been to see a doctor to get something that might might help get my periods back , because a few weeks back ( 2/3) i spotted..so i figured my periods are close. Soon afer that my breasts started to swell n become sore..again, i figured its ovulation..we have been having sex throughout the whole time.took a home test last week, it said negative, but my breasts kept growing n i had abdominal and back pain...is it possible that i could be pregnant??? I have been feeling sick, more so in the morning befor it eat..could all this be in my head>  >  sex is also uncomfortable

Please, please..any1..help !!!

Hallo Lolo
It is possible that you are pregnant even though you never menstruated. Please ask your GP/Gyne to do a pregnancy blood test or to look for signs of pregnancy by doing a sonar?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/26

Hallo Lolo