Question
Posted by: miekie | 2010/10/21

early morning anxiety

Meds: Lexamil 20mg at night. Urbanol 10mg x3
Waarom voel ek meer angstig vroegoggend? Het nagevors daaroor, lae bloedsuiker, lae serotienvlakke, lae bloeddruk, hongerte. So voel ek soggens. Kan bogenoemde faktore ''n rol speel en wat kan ek doen om beter te voel?
Geniet die dag ten volle
Dankie

I don't really know, but your prescribing doc needs to think about it. The Lexamil at night shouldn't cause anxiety in the morning, and the Urbanol is a sedative tranquillizer. IS this a new thing only starting after you began on the meds ? It doesn't sound as though you're working with a psychiatrist, but maybe a GP.
I don't recognize any value at all in the measuring of serotonin levels some doctors do, as it is not at all relevant to diagnosis or treatment. The symptoms of low blood sugar can feel very similar to anxiety.
If your anxiety-like symptoms arise in the Early morning, before breakfast, this might be the cause.

1