Question
Posted by: Judy Nydoo | 2011/05/25

Early Menopause

I am 34 years old, and for the last year my periods have been irregualr, the last 2 months I have had no period. I am still on the pill. I have had mood swings, facial hair growth, hair on my head is getting thicker and more knotted, I have no need to have sex, if I do it is an effort and I don''t reach orgasm. I have had a pap smear and all is well. AM I REACHIGN EARLY MENOPAUSE.. how can I cehck if I am- I am so concerned and need some help please

It sounds more likely that you have PCOS. This can be checked with hormone blood tests and a scan.

2

Posted by: Tina | 2011/05/27

Your Gyne can do a hormone test for you. Perhaps you just need to change your pill.

Reply to Tina