Question
Posted by: so worried | 2011/01/23

early menopause?

I am thirty two years old and definitely not pregnant (scientifically impossible). We have a 3 year old daughter.
I have never been more than the odd day late with my period but this month I am 4 days late. Today I just spotted light brown and that''s it. Breasts are sore, bloated but no period. I''ve heard of early menopause and I am very worried as we would love to have another child.
I am definitely not pregnant. Husband''s been on cipralex and we''ve not had sex since before my last period in December.
I am not stressed out anymore than usual, my thyroid was checked recently and it''s clear.
The only bodily changes that I can pick up is that losing weight is incredibly difficult no matter what changes I make regards diet and exercise.
I feel really anxious about this.

It could be a cyst or a hormonal problem.

1