Question
Posted by: Nanga | 2010/09/10

Early Menopause

Doctor
I haven''t been getting my periods for about 4 yrs and my GP did blood tests to check my hormones and she is suspecting that i have a premature menopause. I still have to see my gynea but i can only see him next month and am really worried about this as i don''t know anything about it &  what it means.

my results:
E2 = 56
FSH = 82.4
LH = 47.0

I am 30yrs old

Looking forward to hearing from you.

These tests do suggest premature menopause. This means that you will not be able to fall pregnant and it would be important to go onto hormonal replacement to prevent side effects.

2
Posted by: nanga | 2010/09/14

thank you Doct
Can you please tell me if this means that there are ZERO chance of me having a baby?

Reply to nanga