Question
Posted by: Anony14 | 2009-10-22

Early menopause?

hi doc. I am 36 years old. I am suffering from body pains, these pains mostly target the joints, recently i have started to have night sweats, sore muscles and my vision has also been affected, my eyes get tired easily. in the past 2 days i have started coughing and my chest is a bit sore. What could this be, could it be early menopause. I have been considering myself as being healthy until i got these ymptons. Please advise

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

It's unusual to go into menopause at yuor young age- but not unheard of at all.
Of course I am going to recommend you visit a specialist /physician who will examine you and be able to diagnose what is going on with you medically.
Menopause's primary symptom is cessation of periods- they slow down over a year, then once they have stopped completely over a period of time, then you are officially in menopause. So rather get to a doctor who can examine you than make assumptions about your body changes. Never neglect yourself when symptoms arise.

1
Posted by: Anon14 | 2009-11-02

I dont get periods cause of the injection that i am using for contracepting.

Reply to Anon14