Question
Posted by: nita | 2008/07/07

early hubby

hi doc, my husband has been struggling with early ejaculation for a few months now, and it's stressing him out! is there meds he can use? we need more info.
thanks
nita

Dear Nita
This is a very common problem today due to high stress levels and may also be due to certain physical diseases. See this comprehensive article: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/premature-ejaculation/DS00578
I would suggest a full medical check up to exclude things like thyroid problems or infection of the urinary tract. In this article are methods to try and delay ejaculation too.