Question
Posted by: Nkulie | 2012-01-31

Early ejaculation and weak erection

what can i do to improve these two as they give me problems and now i even lose waight and my girl friend is beginning to be less interested to me

My suggestion is that you consult with a medical doctor that is familiar with sexual concerns. The combination of Early ejaculation; weak erection and weight loss are red flags that should be checked out.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: Heman | 2012-01-31

Take Viagara 100mg, 1 hr before sex. Do lots of foreplay. More foreplay more harder penis.

Reply to Heman
Posted by: manoj | 2012-01-31

Reply to manoj
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-01-31

Reply to Sexologist