Question
Posted by: Gabriel | 2012-08-17

Early ejaculation

How does on control early ejaculation

Early Ejaculation is often a result of getting too excited – due to several reasons – resulting in ejaculating earlier than what you/your partner wished. The following link will do for valuable reading and guidance - http://www.sexualhealthza.co.za/PE%20Treatments.
Kegel exercises also have been found to have positive influences.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: siya | 2012-08-22

i have a problem of early ejaculation nd my penis is nt hard enough

Reply to siya
Posted by: Posi | 2012-08-20

I also have the problem with early ejaculation and after the first round i loose interest even how hard i try to keep my penis up for a second round it doesnt worker out.Please advise?

Reply to Posi
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-08-17

Reply to Sexologist