Posted by: REGI | 2012-06-08

early ejaculation

Hi iwant to know if igot a problem because when ihave sex with my wife ijust put my penis in her vigina then i ejaculate i am married and i love my wife to much.

Dear Regi,

You describe one of the most common of the sexual problems experienced by men called premature ejaculation.

You will find many posts here in the past responses and if you do a search on treatment for premature ejaculation you will find the information on how to address it.

Posted by: Giulii | 2012-07-03

Thank you for writing this! It is so itaormpnt for women to speak their minds, we have brains, too! I will NEVER understand how someone would object to another person wanting to stress the importance of education. I don''t care if you agree with them politically or not. Let Palin tell my kids education is itaormpnt, what do I care? The more they hear it, the more they''ll believe it. And on health care reform - the GOP just wants to defeat Obama, not health care reform, and they''ll stop at nothing to make sure it''ll happen. They are spreading lies and untruths, and were called out on it. When the president tells you what is in the reform, that''s what in the reform! You don''t sit there with your arms crossed, rolling your eyes and shaking your head at him. People act as if Obama is some sort of heathen out to get us. I find it pathetic and naive and appalling the way the GOP and conservatives treat our president. He was voted in by the majority. He won, fair and square. Deal with it. Support him. Trust in that he wants what is best for us, our children, and our country. I could go on and on... my point was to say thank you for posting this. I obviously agree with you 100% percent, and will continue to support Obama in every way I can.

Reply to Giulii
Posted by: lebogang | 2012-06-11

my nyatsi is also experiencing the very same problem (early ejaculation) even with the second round. how do I help him?

Reply to lebogang