Posted by: Malibongwe Thabethe | 2012-04-30

After ciciurmsicion, I ejaculate early. please help me.

The sensations which you feel when penetration occurs, may be altered or different because of the circumcision. It may take time to get used to these new sensations and to control ejaculation. The best way to learn this would be through masturbation where you learn to identify the physical signs (e.g. heightening sensation, a sensation in your testicles, heart rate) and that you need to ease off before ejaculation is inevitable (i.e. when the 'twitching' begins, it's probably too late). One way to help with this would be to try scoring your arousal on a scale of 0-10, with 8 being the point at which there's no turning back. You must aim to practice these slowing techniques when you reach about 6/10. Slowing techniques could be slowing or changing the rhythm of the friction, trying to take some deep and slow breaths, and try tensing the pelvic floor muscles as if you're trying to stop the flow of urine. Once your arousal has reduced somewhat (e.g. to about 4/10), you can resume stimulation and repeat this process several times before allowing ejaculation to take place.

I hope this helps. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to