Early ejaculation

I doc. i suffer a great deal of ejaculating sooner than i want to(it''s either because of maybe masturbation through my youth days or what ever the reason). i don''t think its a psychological thing, i mean i do try my hardest to refrain from ejaculated but nothing seems to be working. i even tried waiting for the last possible second before stopping and yes sometimes i ejaculate without getting the feeling with it then im able to go another round and sometimes not. what cause early ejaculation and could you please refer me to the most convenient person i can go see in maybe getting medication to slow down my hormone rush and widen the time frame before i ejaculate. really appreciate it if you could help. it''s seems unfair to my partner that i ejaculate in such a small time frame without actually enjoying each others love making

You will have to consult your doctor for a prescription of a SSRI anti-depressant, like fluoxetine, which really works well for premature ejaculation.