Question
Posted by: Izzy | 2011/06/22

Early ejaculation

I am a guy aged 26 and having too much early ejaculations during sex.I have tried masturbation and thinking of something else during sex but its not working.Please help

Try other positions or delay penetration. I just always wonder what young people consider as 'early ejaculation' time-wise? If it is really 'early' and not that you just think you are suppose to last longer, discuss this with your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262
SASHA

4
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011/07/08

TRY STUD 100 @ ANY ADULT STORE.

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: johnO | 2011/06/23

is there no other medication one can take that does not need an embarassing visit to the doctors office ? ie no prescrip[tion ?ive heard about Priligy and now also Anafranil.....and i dont need a doctor to tell me i have a problem .... have tried all of those techniques.they really dont help,,, any suggestions?

Reply to johnO
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/23

SASHA

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Musa Nagenda | 2011/06/22

there is a prescribed pill called anafranil, take 1 pill 2 hrs before.it helps a lot.

Reply to Musa Nagenda