Question
Posted by: desperate | 2011/04/19

early ejaculation

I do''n''t know what to do everytime we have sex I ejaculate to quick and I don''t know if I satisfy her.Please help I don''t want to lose her.Suggest anything for me to try!!!!

please see our website at www.sexualhealth.co.za for treatment / therapy for Premature Ejaculation (PE). If you fear not pleasing your partner, ask her how she feels and what she wants.

3
Posted by: jack | 2011/04/21

Iam a bit late but was away for a few days, the muscle that you use to stop your pee flow, you know when you pee and pull the muscle up to stop the flow and start again, when having sex use the same it the same way, you you feel that you are about to cum, pull the muscle up, see if it works. You can also Google Keggel excersize for men.

Reply to jack

Look at point 16 above

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/19

Reply to sexologist