Question
Posted by: Lin | 2011-01-18

Earliest to tell pregnancy

What''s the earliest one can tell if you''re pregnant with a blood test? I really am excited and can''t wait until I *hopefully* miss my period.

A day after your expected period.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-20

A day after your expected period.

Posted by: Nini | 2011-01-19

Will only be able to tell once you have actually missed your period, but you could do it on the day of your expected period too. Anything before that you will be wasting your money cause you wont get an accurate result. The Blood test is the most accurate way to tell, and only takes 2 hours for your results. Good luck, I hope it''s what you''re wishing for.

Reply to Nini