Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010/08/08

Earl Grey Tea

Hi Doc, Does Earl Grey Tea have cafeien in it? Nothing on the pack. I am used to drinking rooibos tea, and now have discovered I also like Earl Grey Tea, but it leaves my mouth dry afterwards. Is it good for you? because I am drinking 3-4 cups of it a day. thanks.

Linda

Earl Grey Tea does not contain caffeine and in moderate use, it is good for you, as it contains antioxidants. Refer to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Grey_tea

1
Posted by: gene | 2010/08/09

Earl Grey tea contains the same amout of caffeine as any other black tea, about 40mg per cup.

Reply to gene