Question
Posted by: Sia | 2010-02-12

Ear problem

I have this funny irritating sound in my left ear, I went to GP, she referred me to ENT clinic in Mtata last week monday, they told me there' s nothing to worry about coz i can hear, but there' s a small problem, they gave me vitamin B complex and told me to come back after 6months. I' m not working I dont hav money to see another doc, coz the sound its stil there and it gets worse when I' m stressed and right now I' m having troubles with my daddy, so the sound is worse I cant concentrate and I have this problem if some1 is talking too much i end up not hearing what they saying.

Dear Sia

It think you should also go and see somebody who can look at you level of eyesight, wrong forum.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-02-14

Dear Sia

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010-02-12

You also aren' t seeing what you are reading - this is the CyberVET site. You want one of the other experts - look in the column on the left. How about the ENT expert? That means Ear, Nose and Throat...

Reply to Chill